Wednesday, December 14, 2016

15/12/2016

Yesterday on the bush walk we went to Heritage Lodge, I buddied up with Brooke. I warmed her up with my gloves. My gloves were blue. She said, "Your  hands are nice and warmwith your gloves,"

Our leader was Jeff.My favourite part of the walk was when we got to the bridge and we saw the river. I threw a rock into the river and it splashed up and then I threw two sticks into the water and they floated down the river.We had lunch at Heritage Lodge. We ate our lunch on the bunk beds. The big boys were being silly.For our awards we got chocolate. We only got one each because we came first. Jackson was being silly when he was eating his chocolate. He threw his bottle up in the air. The spilt all over the floor.  After lunch we were dropped off at home by Jeff.


By Aimeee


No comments:

Post a Comment